absoluteBLACK Premium Round 110 BCD Road Chainrings utilize absoluteBLACK's top-tier design features. They are designed for new and old Shimano 4-arm cranks, such as Dura-Ace 9100, 9000, Ultegra 8000, 6800 & 105 R7000, and more. Optimized with smooth shifting in mind, premium chainrings have a 6-point ramp and recess design. Chainrings are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Rings provide exceptional stiffness due to thicker, 5mm construction - Provides excellent weight-to-strength ratio - 10, 11, and 12-speed compatible
absoluteBLACK Round Direct Mount 1x Chainrings for Cannondale allow for flawless drivetrain setup for 1x9, 1x10, 1x11, and 1x12-speeds. They are designed for Cannondale Hollowgram cranks and are particularly suited for F-Si frames. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. - The unique, patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place - The specific offset helps to create a better chainline
$22.99 - $30.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
$33.99 - $120.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$145.99 - $153.99
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
$39.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
$24.99 - $169.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$19.99 - $73.99
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$117.00 - $141.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
$32.99 - $37.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$124.99 - $126.99
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
$79.99 - $89.99
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Reversible laser etched graphics - 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
- Thick-thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement - Heat-treated forged steel - BCD: 82mm - Optimized for 11-12 speed system - Compatible with Gamma Pro and Alpha Drive 1x crankset
- Ultralight bashring for light duty, not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for singlespeed bikes - Anodized and laser etched
$59.99 - $69.99
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
$129.99 - $139.99
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline. Compatibility: - These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. - Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700 - Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. - Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline. - The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth's SDM chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM chainring. There are 3 offsets: 0mm, 3mm, and 6mm - 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short-spindle cranks - 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30 - 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks - 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost Notes for use with Fat Bikes: - If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. - If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$87.99 - $109.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
The direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranksets replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean-looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. Wolf Tooth patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability. Compatibility These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets, including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that the SRAM 12spd Red and Force AXS use a different 8-bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings. Specifications: - Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline - Mount type: Direct Mount for SRAM - Offset: Boost - Chain Compatibility: Drop-Stop A tooth profile for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made my Wolf Tooth Components. The Drop-Stop tooth design is the best performing and longest-lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market. Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side, which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris, which reduces friction. Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment. Compatibility: - Fits any 104 BCD crankset - Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long, with exception to 30T rings, which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long - If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm) - 32T 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore) - All sizes of 104 BCD chainrings are compatible with QUARQ power meters - Drivetrains: 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains - If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention Specifications: - Mount type: 104 BCD - Chain Compatibility: Drop-Stop ST for Shimano 12spd Hyperglide+ chains
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
- Designed for for Specialized 24/36T Crankset - Drivetrain Speeds: 2 x 10 - 104mm BCD
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Middle chainring, use with 48T outer - 64mm BCD
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
- For 1x10 drivetrains - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$42.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5703 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on triple cranksets.
$40.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5750 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on compact double cranksets.
Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed chainrings replace worn out parts and get your drivetrain running smoothly again. - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 asymmetric
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
Page 1 of 5 Next page