Cycle clips with a silver reflective band - Sold in pairs
New patented thumb trigger improves strike force and volume. - 36mm alloy dome - Adjustable position - Ring sound: DING!
Pack of two yellow reflective stickers. - Each sticker measures 35 mm x 105 mm - Perfect for increasing the visibility of bikes and helmets
Snap on some visibility! - Snaps onto ankle or arm - Size: 32cm x 3cm
Baseball bat trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Dual hand triggers - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Traditional 'push-push' mechanism - 53mm alloy dome - Ring sound: BRRRing!
38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
Fun design - Ring sound: DING!
Soccer boot trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
Vintage floral look. - 38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
Rear 'Stinger-dinger' - Ring sound: DING!
The stealth bell tucks away neatly next to the stem and provides an un-stealthy Ding!!! sound when activated.
Bird Horn for kids' bikes.
Moose Horn for kids' bikes.
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
Pure ding ring sound - High-polished brass cymbal top - 50mm wide - Rubber-lined billet split mounting clamp
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Can be used on arm, leg, backpack, or bike - 4-LED design for 360 visibility - Built-in passive reflective strips - Water resistant - Mode: Flashing Off - CR2032 Battery (included) - 75 hour run time - Sold individually
Dring-Dring ring sound - Fun bell for the crazy critters in your life - 55mm wide by 30mm deep - Sturdy twin-screw clamp mount
72" fiberglass mast with durable metal attachment points. - Orange flag with silver reflective band
- Elasticated Velcro strap provides many mounting possibilities - Diffused LED light provides 360 visibility - Built in passive reflective strips - Water-resistant - 2 Modes: Off Steady, On Flashing - CR2032 Battery (Included) - 75 Hour run time
- High-visibility vest with wide silver reflective bands for maximum visibility - Elasticated sides for improved fit - Zip fastening
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too. - This product is covered by blackburn’s limited lifetime warranty. - Weight: 1.6 oz
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Page 1 of 4 Next page